My Best Boss ....

When first I heard your voice on the phone,
thought it was Amitabh Bachchan from the tone.
Enamoured by this I started from Singapore,
only to join your team at Sarjapur.

First few weeks you put me on a mental drill,
to know as much & more about Wipro’s frills.
At every step you did enquire about my learning,
and wished to assess how much I was churning.

With care you allowed me to learn from my mistakes,
ever handholding you steered me from depredations stake.
Many a time you admonished me with your stern voice,
well all these were always to help me make a wise choice.

The faith you showered on me for my first intervention,
instilled confidence in me with a vision for perfection.
Your guidance further put me on a stable state,
which helped me score above 90% at a consistent rate.

In my troubled emotional times that you stood by me,
and built my inner strength by just holding me.
You always groomed and coached me at a steady pace,
to make me a Spartan in the war like business race.

Your assertive style always captivated my mind,
your caring supportive stances suggested always love’s blind.
In you I found the unique human nature of hard, soft and tender,
how these you beautifully mould and use has been my only wonder.

You have made me bright you’ve made me strong,
you’ve made me ready to play to the corporate song.
Your dissociation from Wipro has wetted my eyes with tears,
wishing intently to be my friend for years and years.

Although 4 years till date has been our association,
Ive learnt a lot from you to meet life’s different position..
Hence all the memories with you around are difficult to undo,
thus I wish to say “Thank you for being MY BEST BOSS Birjendu”

No comments:

Post a Comment